Washington – FBI Seeks Data On 3 In Benghazi Attack

    0

     Handout image released 01 May 2013 by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of an unidentified man who is one of three men who were recorded on the grounds of the US Special MIssion when it was attacked that the FBI is seeking information about in Benghazi, Libya, 11 September 2012.   The attack killed four Americans including the US Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.  EPA/FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION / HANDOUTWashington – The FBI announced Wednesday that it is seeking information on three people who were on the grounds of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, when it was attacked last year.

    The bureau posted photographs of the three people and said they may be able to provide information to help in the investigation of the attack.

    “We need your help to solve this crime,” the FBI said in releasing the photographs.

    The attack on the Benghazi compound on Sept. 11, 2012, killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.

    In a posting on the FBI’s website, the law enforcement agency urged anyone with information to text or e-mail BenghaziTips(at)ic.fbi.gov or to submit information confidentially at https://forms.fbi.gov/benghazi-en .

    Congressional Republicans are continuing to pepper the Obama administration with questions about the attack.

    Follow VosIzNeias For Breaking News Updates





    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here